Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Why am I doing this to myself?


After marriage, there are really only three main reasons to “look good.”

1: Look good for your spouse.

Sheila is awesome. I definitely got the better deal in regard of the better-looking spouse. A good looking wife deserves a good looking husband (or at least one who tries).

2: Look good for your dog.

I’m tired of my dog looking at me and calling me “Fat Man” in the same manner Stewie from Family Guy refers to Peter. She’s a bulldog, what right does she have to call me overweight. She’s a ball of chunk, a tub of love, and my largest critic.

3: Look good for yourself.

Everyone deserves to feel and look great for himself … but you’ve got to earn it.

Sheila and I are planning on joining several of our friends on a trip to an all-inclusive resort in Mexico this coming July. That gives us approximately six full months to get in shape for the beach.

This blog is a documentation of our journey to looking good for Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment